Thursday, July 14, 2011

Embrace Your Inner Highness

Ladies... If a Man as so much trys to touch up on you on the first date HE'S GOTTA GO! Point Blank Period, I don't care how cute he is or his status in life, walk out with your head held high because if he think's he can touch your tush or anywhere else that means he has tried his luck with every other women on the first date. He figures out of 1 of the 10 women  one of them is bound to let him go further.

PS. I Use The Term Man.. very loosley

Why Do I Say This?? I use to be one of those girls, who would let a man slide as maybe he made a "mistake"..maybe I gave off that sexual vibe. Girl puh-leaseee keep on telling yourself that and that is why there is so many pathetically FAILED attempts at a relationship with these "I thought we were close like that. Like i have known you somewhere before" type fools!  #Imjustsaying

Note: Men Chivarly is not DEAD


-LoLa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment